From cartoons, animes to TV series


Well, since I was very young I watch animated series, I liked to see One piece, Hunter X, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Digimon and another very interesting series.
Without realizing it I started to introduce myself to the world of Japanese series, better called anime.
As I grew up, I developed more interest in this style of animation, and I came to foster a taste for drawing only because of the interesting style of drawing.
When I was 15 - 16 years old I started reading manga. What are the bases of anime.
In particular, my love for the sleeves began with the One Piece series, which goes in number 924 and is still in publication today.
The story of One Piece takes place in the era of pirates, featuring Monkey D. Luffy, a young man with a rubber body who wants to become the king of the sea. Throughout history, you must face several obstacles to achieve your goal, which is really complicated.
Many people say,”How can you read so many chapters?”, “It’s too long”, but what they do not know is that it's really worth it.
I currently read and watch various series, not only Japanese, I see cartoons like Gravity falls and Steven Universe, netflix series like Orphan black and breaking bad.
I really grew up with Japanese animation and that is why I have a lot of respect and affection for him.
Personally I think that series in general are a good topic of conversation.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back