A photograph you like

Personally I don't like to take photos to myself, that's why the photo I chose is from a snowy landscape.
I like this photo, and in general, all photos  where there is snow and rain.
I like coldness, snow and rain because they are beautiful, refreshing, relaxing.
Because the petrichor in the dirt is amazing and I like to lie sleeping and listening to the rain.
The picture shows a snowy forest with a river and a person admiring the place.
What is that person thinking?
I like to see the trees in the photo painted white. The truth, I would like to be the person in the picture, to be alone in that place enjoying the sound of the river and watching the beautiful landscape of white.

I would like to travel to a similar place and although I do not like photos, I would take one by recreating the image scene.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back