My autobiography

Hello my name is Arturo Alexander Andres Salinas Tobar.
I was born on 9 of May of 1998, my age is 18 years old, I have a two brothers and I'm from Maipu district.
I'm live with my Mom and my little brother. My mom work how interior designer and my “little” brother with 17 years old studies Trainer Sport in the University of Santiago.
I'm currently in the second year of the University, study chemistry in the University of Chile. I like chemistry because in my time of lyceum the best teacher was the Chemistry, He taught me to love what many hated. By the way studied in the Liceo Nacional of Maipu.
In my free time I watch anime, play video games, play the guitar or simply I see of the ceiling.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back