Your new job


What kind of job would you like to have?
That's a good question, I’m really love the chemistry and I would like to work in a laboratory doing chemistry in its greatest splendor or dedicate myself to the teaching of chemistry in schools, to be able to promote the love of chemistry since childhood to children and to be able to achieve that the new generations interested in the science, since in Chile the scientific area is not very developed.
I feel that doing this could contribute my grain of sand to be creating a best society.
I would not really mind working in open or closed places while doing what I really like, in this way the work would not be work really.
What about the salary?
In the topic of salary, I really would like to be paid me much money for the love I have for the science but I know in Chile the science is not good paid, therefore I would need another work for living good.
The chemistry course that I am studying prepares me to work on what I like to alongside scientists in laboratories, although very likely, in the future, I will decide to study more in order to be a professor and dedicate myself to what I really like.
Which is to motivate people to love science.
I hope everything I plan for the future works.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back