About pets, love and friendship


Whenever I think of pets the first animal that comes to mind are the rabbits.
This is because when I was little I watched animals programs and always rabbit was the more attractive, I like the innocent and intelligent that was when facing nature.
From there I always wanted to have a rabbit for
When I was 12 years old I had the opportunity to have a rabbit, he was a colored lead and had a black nose with a white dot.. I called him "Copito de nieve" because that dot was very llamative.
I really love my “Copito” because he was lovely and ate a lot like me, I even took him out for a walk on a leash like a dog; I spent beautiful moments with my pet for 3 years .. until fate knocked on the door and I rapture it.
From there, it became common to have rabbits in my family, having 10 to 15 rabbits at a time, but despite having thousands of rabbits, none managed to overcome my “Copito”.
I will always remember you as the best rabbit a man could have.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

From the invisible to the visible world and back