A country I would like to visit


Personally I don’t like travel but I have always wanted to visit Canada.
Canada is the most awesome and attractive place; there are very beautiful tourist places known worldwide such as the Niagara Falls, island of Baffin and the Cabot trail.
Another think that I like from Canada is the famous sport hochey which is the national passion.
I would like to know the Niagara Falls and breathe pure air, I would like to see a live hockey game and the most important.. taste the typical food of Canada.
Really is a very good country to vacation but it’s a very expensive place to live, the taxes are very high although they are justified with the excellent education and medical health, personally I would like go to study in Canada but I’m really bad speaking English and I’m sure I would not understand half of the things they say in the classes.
But despite of everything I would like to go on vacation to this country.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back