Why did i choose this career?

I always liked science, but my interest in chemistry as a career started with a chemistry teacher who helped me and other classmates during the hard process of choosing what to do with our lives. The subject was easy with him and we all learnt a lot more than previous years. In my last semester, I decided I wanted to study "Chemistry and Pharmacy”. A couple of weeks before the day of applications, my brother took me to an university fair to see other options and they told me more about the career of chemistry itself. I liked the idea of investigation in industrial areas besides medicines, so I took it as a second option. Unfortunately, I was not selected in pharmacy, but I entered to “degree in chemistry”.  Now, after a year, I like my actual career and I don’t regret my decision. In a future I plan to work at my uncle’s company, CCU, studying new formulas to improve the quality of the drinks.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back