Plannes for holidays

Well, I'm not planning things for the winter break, I usually stay in my house and enjoy the tranquility and the feeling of knowing that I'll have no worries for a while.
In winter I enjoy listening to the rain when sleeping, the movement of the trees by the wind, I generally love the cold and I love this time of year, so on winter holidays I would only be lying down and I would be with my family, since lately We do not have much fun because we do not agree with the weather.
If I had to plan something, well, I would go to the snow as a family, I really like the snow and I have good experiences with it; And since I never do that kind of things with my mom and brother, it would be a good scenario for me.
Also, i would spend time with my girlfriend, since we do not see each other much, we would drink coffee, we would watch movies, we would talk about life, we would create projects, that kind of thing that couples do nornally.

Another option is to return to the original plan of simply lying down watching a good series on netflix to pass the time while enjoying the rain.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back