My favorite band

My favorite band.. is complicated..
But well I choose Blink 182.
It's a punk rock band formed by Travis Barker, Mark Hoppus and Matt Skiba in this moment.
It's a North American band which I listen since 2009-2010 when I was going to the school and eventually it became in my favorite band.
I like it because the members are extroverts and the songs are crazy either by the lyrics or the beat of the instruments. It´s perfect to me.
My favorite album is "Enema of the state" and my favorite song is "Adam's song" although in the time lost its essence since the guitarist Tom Delong left the band and was replaced for Matt Skiba.
Now his music is repetitive and similar to other bands.

However, it is the best band for me, but I prefer the old records compared to the last one that came out.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back