Hobbies

When it comes to hobbies I do not have a variety of things that I like to do.
In my free time I like being on the computer, play guitar or just sleep. I used to play sports before but I've become a little lazy lately, but I'm usually at the computer.
Since I was given my computer for my 15th birthday, I use my free time mainly to watch series and random videos, chatting and playing video games with my friends. I am in the computer a couple of hours almost every day when I have time and I am in my house, I like it because I am distracted from the obligations with the University and have good times.
Another option that I have as a hobby since a couple of years is to play the guitar, I do not do it very regularly, but when I do, I get carried away by the music.

And the last option that I would call hobbie and that never fails me is to take a long nap.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back