Post graduate studies


Well, when I entered the university to study Chemistry I had no idea what to do when I graduated, I even thought about changing many times and I still have impulses to do it, but I really think that I would like to finish my undergraduate chemistry career first, after finishing undergraduate, I would like to continue studying more, It is a difficult choice to choose between lines of research, diploma, magister, doctorate… I have many options to choose, but in spite of that the topics that more call my attention is to do a diploma in instrumental analysis organic or to do a doctorate in chemistry.
Where would you like to study?
If I had the opportunity to leave the country and study, I would do it, but I am disgusting in English and that would close many doors for me.
So I would simply like to stay in Chile, and continue in the same university to be able to have benefits from this.
How you would like to study?
I would like to study part time because I could work and study at the same time, although it would be very difficult but I think I would be able to do it.
I really don’t like to think about the future, but at some point time is running out.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back