My favourite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology? It's a difficult decision because the computer it was the first object what open my mind to the world of technology and the cell phone is what I use the most at the moment, but well I select the cell phone because it’s almost a small computer that you can keep in your pocket.
I got my present cell phone two years ago and use for many things. Listen music, watch photos and videos, play video games, save information, communicate with important people in my life, technically I can do everything.
My cell phone is part of my life and if I lose it would totally disconnect me from the world.

I do not consider myself addicted to the cell phone but in this technology based world it's a must.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back