Your best holiday or concert

My best holidays.. is really complicated decide because usually my holidays is stay in my home.. in my room sleeping all day.. or when I need money I use my vacation for job... but if I had to choose, it would be the holidays that I went to Valparaiso with my family, that was the only time we all went out together to a place and it is very important to me; because this time was one of the last times i saw a very very important person to me, so I will always remember those holidays. Another important vacation was when I went out with my friend and my girlfriend to the south and toured many beautiful places, we ate a lot of delicious food and enjoyed unique moments. I have strong feeling for that days.
In general the best holidays will always be where you have good company, whether they are family or friends because the place is not important if not the memories that remain in the memory.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

From cartoons, animes to TV series

About pets, love and friendship

From the invisible to the visible world and back